Between Halloween and Thanksgiving we’ve made Pumpkin Pie twice. That’s 4 pies. It’s good.
* 2 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust
* 2 eggs, lightly beaten
* 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
* 2 cups pumpkin puree
* 3/4 cup white sugar
* 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1 teaspoon ground ginger
* 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
* 1 teaspoon ground allspice
* 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cloves
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
2. In a medium bowl, mix the eggs, evaporated milk and pumpkin.
3. In a separate medium bowl, mix the sugar, flour, salt, ginger, cinnamon, allspice and cloves. Stir into the pumpkin mixture. Pour into the pie crust.
4. Bake in the preheated oven 10 minutes. Reduce heat to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) and continue baking 45 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the center of the pie comes out clean. Cool on a metal rack.